[iPhone God App] It was found using the Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) actually
Todo is the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo is used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...".
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. POWER TASK MANAGEMENT. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Instant Task Rearrangement, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, Todo Pro and to-do apps installed on your other devices. Keep everything in sync and never be locked into a specific service-- your data remains yours.
• Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
• Address Book Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
• Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
• Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
UPGRADE to Todo Pro (The KING of Collaborative To-Do Apps ) and get an UPGRADED version of Todo, plus ...
The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do or task manager app including:
• Shared list, shared projects, assignments, comments, notes, multiple team support and email notifications.
In addition, you can:
• Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
• Perform Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) within the Todo Pro service.
Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do apps that charge extra on every platform, your subscription allows you to use Todo Pro on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Pro is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform).
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Pro Premium Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
- Corkulous Pro
- Todo® Exchange Tasks
- Todo Cloud -To-Do List & Sharing
- Todo Cloud 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7)
- TodoTo-Do & Task List
Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) evaluation and reputation and reviews, reviews summary
GoodApp and I'dLike..
- LovAbet 2015/06/18
I'd like to be able to open the app directly into a list for example - focus or starred rather than the app reverting to the list menu on each opening. It used to work like this in previous versions.. Thanks for your efforts.
The best of the best
- 74bears 2015/06/18
I've downloaded just about every reminder/task/todo app and this one is the best by a mile. Omnifocus was good too but was a bit restrictive. Multiple tags gives ToDo more flexibility to how you can use it. Forwarding emails to the app to create tasks, with parsing to automatically file the task is brilliant!! The monthly todo pro fee is worth it.
This IS the best!
- The Blue Duck 2015/06/18
I've tried, bought, and experimented with many "To Do" apps out there and I always find myself coming back to Todo...it's the best!
- GTSpecBxSTI 2015/06/18
Great app. Use it for work and home. Access it from all my devices. Best priority and time management system I've used and I go back to the days of the 'Priority Manager' diary system of the 1990's and that cost $100's.
- Robert J Edwards 2015/06/18
I've bought most of the todo apps and this one is the fastest to enter tasks, manage them and find them. Multiple free sync options means I can access my todos across any computer or smartphone. Contacted support and got a resolution within 36 hours.
- smonpr 2015/06/18
Love the ability to set actions for tap and hold. Keep it up.
Had to pay twice?
- Michael - Sydney 2015/06/18
I bought this app for my iPad, partly because I could iCloud sync with my iPhone. But had to pay for it again on my iPhone? That's not ok. I had iCloud syncing issues at first, that somehow righted itself? But the app itself is brilliant. Keeps me organized, and keeps my head clear.
My fave to-do app - yes, better than Things
- Special Agent Sunshine 2015/06/18
I've tried several to-do apps, but Todo won hands-down. Very user-friendly, easy on the eyes, and it gives you whatever options you need. Some examples: you can repeat tasks on certain days of the week, or every x number of days/weeks/months, or the second Friday of every month. People seem to think that Things is better (maybe because it costs more), but I tried it on the Mac and I found it cumbersome. It didn't have the repeat options that Todo has either. Both Things and Todo have free trial versions for Mac that you can download from their respective websites, so why not try them both out for free? I like the update; now the edit window is to the side so it's bigger and easier to navigate. For me, Todo is terrific - it does exactly what it's meant to do, it syncs across my iPad and iMac perfectly, and it's helped me enormously in organising my life.
New version is great!!!
- pwatters 2015/06/18
Todo has great features, a clean & colorful interface, is very powerful but intuitive & easy to use. The new features in v6 are great. My upgrade went smoothly and syncing with the new Todo Pro online is now much faster. Love your work, Appigo!
- Daino! 2015/06/18
Great app, as long as they keep updating it, it will go a long way Call Contact option needs the function to actually call the contact! Also a default time for task would be good if no time is set then there is no alert
- Illeppaz 2015/06/18
Is it possible two have a timer for each task two keep track of the hours spent on each job.something like start/finish
Best List App
- adiluca 2015/06/18
I have list OCD and this is without doubt the best list app available. I have tried about ten different ones and nothing else compares. It helps me keep all facets of my life organized and in order including my home and work life. Syncs seamlessly between my iPad, iPhone and Mac. Can't fault it really. Thanks you.